Side delivery rake – design and construction
Side delivery rake designated use: :
A new C.B. Agri project C.B. Agri: this side delivery rake has been specifically designed for the break of strawberry runners.
This fundamental operation supports the harvest of nursery plants.
The side delivery rake is made up of a main frame supported by independent wheels (adjustable in height) on the back, and by a standard connection for tractor on the front.
The action is made possible by:
- 5 support rods with steel springs
- 4 torsion springs are set on 3 rods;
- 3 torsion springs are set on 2 rods.
- The misalignment between springs allows the full coverage of land during the operation.
- The final part of torsion springs is characterized by the presence of a sphere made of steel that allows a less invasive transition between plants, reducing potential damages.
- The spring fastening is made possible by two adjustable locking components.
The machinery housing is simplified by two fore adjustable in height parking brakes.
This post is also available in: Italian